|The Downliner||Sends traffic from over 18,789 sources including traffic exchanges, PTCs, and mailers. Repeat hits aren't counted, thus delivering only unique traffic for your credits. Also offers banner and text link advertising as well as promotion on social media.|
|Submit Ads 4 Free||Traffic exchange and co-op. Receive 1 credit per unique view and 1/4 per repeat view. Earn credit rewards from five levels of referrals.|
|LeadsLeap||Popular traffic exchange and co-op. Visitors have to view the co-op link for at least 5 seconds before the visit is counted. Can sell earned credits for cash.|
|Harvest Traffic Coop||Accepts traffic from manual TEs and viral mailers while blocking hits from autosurfs and other low-quality sources. Members can also manually block domains from which they do not want to receive traffic. Up to 25% cash commissions.|
|Actual Hits 4U||Counts traffic from approved sources with a minimum visit length of 4 seconds. Free members earn 0.50 credits per view while upgraded ones get full credit. Cash commissions paid via PayPal, CoinBase, or Payeer.|
|TrafficG||Traffic exchange with an integrated co-op. Show your StartPage link at manual TEs with 6+ second timer and earn 0.5 TrafficG credits per view. Geotargeting, banner exchange, highly unique traffic coming from over 500,000 members and promoters.|
|TrafficEra||Traffic exchange with a splash page co-op. Earn credits by promoting other members’ splash pages and use them to promote your own. Only 12-hour unique hits are counted.|
Tips for Using Traffic Co-ops
Traffic co-ops are a great way to get visitors from many different sources while surfing only your favorite exchanges (or not surfing at all, if you choose to upgrade or purchase credits). Here are some ways of using these programs to their full potential:
- Send any extra traffic to the co-op. If you find yourself earning more credits than you are using at your favorite TE, fill all the site slots and add your co-op links as well. Not only it’s a great way to deal with slow credit delivery, your pages will also get promoted at hundreds of TEs instead of just one.
- Add your rotator link to the co-op if it’s allowed by their rules. Then you can switch promotions on-the-fly instead of having to login to your account and re-approve the site every time. You can add new, fresh splash pages of recently-launched programs, and blast them across hundreds of exchanges.
- Consider upgrading for a higher earning rate. This seems rather obvious, but some co-ops will actually give you more than 1 credit per 1 view of your co-op link! This way you can get more credits back than you put in.
- Avoid additional frames. Framed rotators will result in a “squashed” site displayed between traffic exchange surfbar, co-op bar, and lastly the rotator bar. It is also against the rules to add one co-op link into another co-op. Use direct splash pages or a frameless site rotator.
- Manual only: autosurfs have their uses, but remember to only promote your co-op link in manual traffic exchanges. Some co-ops use a list of approved sites and others a list of banned ones, but all of them are designed with manual visits in mind.