If you are just starting out with traffic exchanges and don’t have much money to invest in upgrades, you will want to surf TEs which give free members the most credits per click. I mean, take Blue-Surf for example – it’s one of the best sites on my list, but I’m speaking from my experience as a lifetime Gold member. Free members will only get 3:1 surf ratio there (plus the bonuses, which, admittedly, are pretty good).
So what are the best traffic exchanges to surf as a free member? Here’s my top 5:
- EasyHits4U: the king of traffic exchanges, it gives free members a 1:1 ratio with a 20 second timer, plus $0.30 bonus for every 1,000 sites surfed. With 1,000 to 2,500+ members surfing EasyHits4U at any given time, your credits will be used very fast!
- HitLink: 1:1 surf ratio, 15 second timer, geotargeting, and weekly jackpot with cash and credit prizes.
- TrafficG: another reliable TE with 1:1 (and even higher) ratio, 20 second timer, and 48-hour unique hits.
- VastHits: free members earn 0.75 credits per view (3:4 ratio), plus $0.02 per every 100 sites. It’s a relatively new exchange, but their membership size (20k+) is nothing to scoff at.
- WebmasterQuest: from the same owners as TrafficG, this site also features a 1:1 ratio (plus bonuses), 20 second timer, and geotargeting. However, their credit usage compared to the TEs listed above is slow.
Surfing these traffic exchanges as a free member is indeed more effective than the ones which give you just a third of a credit per click. However, upgraded members at those “low surf ratio” sites like StartXChange (another one of my long-time favorites) end up getting more than 1 credit per click – plus a much lower timer – so that’s something to think about if you have money to spare.