|EasyHits4U||15||1||Pays $0.30 per 1,000 pages surfed and $0.10 per referral. Site & banner geotargeting.|
|HitLink||4||1||Weekly jackpot with credits, money, and referrals. Regular and Cash Prize surfbars, geotargeting.|
|MembersRule||12||.4||$0.10 per referral, up to 45% cash commissions. Top level upgrade comes with revenue sharing.|
|6||.3||Random rewards every 15 sites. Bonuses for surfing four KRM exchanges simultaneously.|
|8||.4||Cash prizes while surfing, list building ads, up to 50% commissions from referral upgrades.|
|10||.4||Top promoter and referrer contests with cash rewards. Pays $0.15 for each active referral.|
|FastEasyTraffic||8||.3||Extended Exposure Ads ensure the surfer stays on your site for the entire duration of the timer.|
|TrafficSwirl||8||.4||Play various games to win credits and cash. Buy and sell advertising in the marketplace.|
|TrafficG||12||1||Highly unique visitors, geotargeting, popular banner exchange. Monthly referral contests.|
|DragonSurf||7||.3||Popular exchange with generous surf rewards.|
|LegacyResult||6||.3*||Rewards for promoting your referral link. Banner Network provides impressions from multiple TEs.|
|LegacyHits||5||.3*||Daily $0.15 for surfing 555 sites as a part of CashSurfingNetwork. Progressive surf ratio.|
|Soaring4Traffic||10||.3||Earn PowerSurfCentral bonuses, which include a free one-month upgrade. Letter collection game.|
|RealHitz4U||6||.5*||Weekly cash and credit jackpot. Surfing bonuses.|
|HitSafari||6||.5||Claim Zubee coins for surfing & simply logging in.|
|DeepSeaHits||6||.5||Weekly jackpot. 100 free daily bonus credits when you surf HitSafari (and vice versa).|
|Hit2Hit||6||.5||Rotates sites of upgraded members in 30+ other traffic exchanges. Monthly referral contests.|
|IT247||8||.6*||Pays cash to promote your referral link at top TEs.|
|TrafficAdBar||10||*||Unique ladder system which delivers massive traffic to the top members. Text ad exchange.|
|HotFlashHits||6||.4*||Bi-monthly promotion contest with cash prizes. Participant of Hullabaloo game at TeHeadquarters.|
|TrafficSwarm||20||-||One of the largest traffic exchanges online. Surfing by clicking text ads, geotargeting.|
|TrafficSurf||20||-||TrafficSwarm-styled surfing with thumbnails and ratings. Each new site starts with bonus credits.|
|10||1||Geotargeting, traffic statistics, banner impressions, and gambling for credits.|
|Sweeva||*||-||Unique system where you have to be the highest bidder in order to get your site seen.|
|ILoveHits||3||.3*||Progressive rate. Surf brackets with credit prizes.|
|ThumbVu||6||.3||Highly focused on social networking and personal branding. Earn ClickTrackProfit badges.|
|StartXChange||3||.3||Surf bonuses, banner exchange, and an active forum. Rewards for showing your referral URL.|
|VastHits||15||.75||Pays cash for surfing (as random prizes) and $0.10 per referral. Solo ads with credit rewards.|
|LordsOfLothar||8||.5||Addictive RPG game with great rewards. Equip items to increase surf rate and reduce the timer.|
|SocialAdSurf||6||.4||Progressive cash jackpot. Lots of surfing games.|
|NinjaSurf||6||.3||Integrated mailer and PTC (optional to use).|
|LobbyHits||3||.3||GPowerSurf bonuses for surfing participating TEs.|
|10||.5||Customize your membership with Activity Rewards (boost surf ratio & commission percentage).|
|ClickVoyager||6||.2||Free upgrade for surfing 250 sites on Sundays.|
|8||.5||Free spotlight ad for surfing 25 pages a day. Integrated mailer (optional to use).|
Tips for using manual traffic exchangesAs you probably know, advertising your referral link or sales page in traffic exchanges directly isn't a good idea. You would end up sending thousands of hits without any results! Here are some tips on how to utilize TE traffic more effectively:
- Use splash pages provided by traffic exchanges to build your downlines. They load fast and are designed to grab the surfers' attention in those short seconds before they click on to the next site. If you are a member of many different exchanges, use a rotator service to promote all of them with a single URL.
- Design your own splash pages using free services like EasySplashBuilder. A custom splash page will usually be much more effective than a default one that most surfers have already seen thousands of times.
- Track the performance of your splash pages and use your credits to advertise the most effective ones. The free splash page creator services I mentioned above have built-in tracking. If you host your own pages or use premade ones, try Trck.me. It will count the views and clicks (or conversions), and calculate the CTR for each page. What's more, it also works as a rotator with useful features like domain filtering.
- Earn text ad impressions with every view while promoting your splash or squeeze page. Adsvert is a quality text ad exchange which allows traffic from manual TEs. You can place their ad code on a splash page that you designed yourself, or even use the "floating" ad with any URL without the need to modify the website code. Click here for more good banner and text ad exchanges that you can use in TEs.
- Building your list is still the most effective way of using traffic exchange credits, as any marketer will tell you. Offer a free ebook or other bonus to get more subscribers. If that seems daunting, TE Profits can help you get started. It is a complete traffic exchange training and downline building system which also integrates with TrafficWave autoresponder. Upgraded members can rebrand a pre-made campaign with their own links, and offer a valuable TE Profits course to their subscribers.
- Geotarget traffic from any exchange with JoeGeo. You can choose which sites to show to people from different countries, and even sell the extra traffic from countries you don't need. The price is set by the members and starts at $0.10 per 1,000 visitors. Any unsold traffic will be sent to your sites instead.
- Promote a PTP if you prefer a direct way of converting your credits to cash. Rotate4All offers the best rates in the industry, has only clean sites in rotation, and even pays for repeat visits. You can easily make money just by sending manual TE and PTC hits to your paid-to-promote link. However, not all traffic exchanges allow PTP links.