|EasyHits4U||15||1||Pays $0.30 per 1,000 pages surfed and $0.10 per referral. Site, text link & banner geotargeting.|
|MembersRule||10||.4||$0.10 per referral, up to 45% cash commissions. Top-level upgrade comes with revenue sharing.|
|HitLink||4||1||Weekly jackpot with credits, money, and referrals. Geotargeting, ad exchange, 50% commissions.|
|6||.3||Customizable upgraded membership. Bonuses for surfing all KRM exchanges simultaneously.|
|Hit2Hit||6||.5||Rotates upgraded member sites in 30+ traffic exchanges. Referral contests with $440 in prizes.|
|8||.5||Up to 40% commissions. Promoting contest with cash prizes every 15 days. Custom page creator.|
|10||.4||Daily surfer rewards with cash and credits. Pays $0.15 for each active referral ($0.25 if upgraded).|
|Tezzers||8||.4||Cash prizes while surfing, unique branding ads, up to 50% commissions from referral upgrades.|
|TrafficG||12||1||Highly unique visitors, geotargeting, popular banner exchange. Monthly referral contests.|
|TrafficAdBar||10||*||Unique ladder system which delivers massive traffic to the top members. Text ad exchange.|
|TopSurfer||15||.6||Pays cash for surfing and reading solo ads. Direct 100% commissions on member upgrades.|
|LegacyHits||5||.3*||Daily $0.15 for surfing 555 sites. Progressive rate.|
|HitSafari||6||.5||Earn Activity Points by promoting on approved exchanges and share in the weekly $20 jackpot.|
|DeepSeaHits||6||.5||100 daily bonus credits when you surf HitSafari (and vice versa). Weekly cash and credit jackpot.|
|RealHitz4U||6||.5*||Weekly cash and credit jackpot that you can win by promoting at approved sites. Surfing bonuses.|
|HotFlashHits||6||.4*||Bi-monthly promotion contest with cash prizes. Participant of Hullabaloo game at TeHeadquarters.|
|10||1||Geotargeting, traffic statistics, banner impressions, and gambling for credits.|
|FarmTraffic||6||.3||Surf 200 sites for a free one day upgrade or 50 credits. This reward can be claimed daily.|
|TrafficSwarm||20||-||One of the largest traffic exchanges online. Surfing by clicking text ads, geotargeting.|
|TrafficSurf||20||-||TrafficSwarm-style surfing with site thumbnails.|
|TrafficSwirl||8||.4||Play various games to win credits and cash. Buy and sell advertising in the marketplace.|
|DragonSurf||7||.3||Popular exchange with generous surf rewards. Collect nickels on prize pages during AdFabulous.|
|Sweeva||*||-||Each site gets reviewed and rated by visitors. Bid as many credits as you want to get your site seen.|
|ParagonTraffic||6||.3||Integrated co-op delivers traffic from multiple TEs. Up to 50% cash commissions, PayPal payouts.|
|10||.5||Customize your membership with Activity Rewards (boost surf ratio & commission percentage).|
|ClickVoyager||6||.2||Free upgrade for surfing 250 sites on Sundays.|
|8||.5||Surf 25 sites to get a 24-hour login spotlight for one URL. Traffic exchange with integrated mailer.|
|TE Search||7||.3||Frequent cross-site promos. Team competition.|
|LegacyResult||6||.3*||Banner Network provides impressions from multiple TEs. Cross-site Legacy Gold game.|
Tips for using manual traffic exchangesAs you probably know, advertising your referral link or sales page in traffic exchanges directly isn't a good idea. You would end up sending thousands of hits without any results! Here are some tips on how to utilize TE traffic more effectively:
- Use splash pages provided by traffic exchanges to build your downlines. They load fast and are designed to grab the surfers' attention in those short seconds before they click on to the next site. If you are a member of many different exchanges, use a rotator service to promote all of them with a single URL.
- Design your own splash pages using free services like EasySplashBuilder. A custom splash page will usually be much more effective than a default one that most surfers have already seen thousands of times.
- Track the performance of your splash pages and use your credits to advertise the most effective ones. The free splash page creator services I mentioned above have built-in tracking. If you host your own pages or use premade ones, try Trck.me. It will count the views and clicks (or conversions), and calculate the CTR for each page. What's more, it also works as a rotator with useful features like domain filtering.
- Earn text ad impressions with every view while promoting your splash or squeeze page. Adsvert is a quality text ad exchange which allows traffic from manual TEs. You can place their ad code on a splash page that you designed yourself, or even use the "floating" ad with any URL without the need to modify the website code. Click here for more good banner and text ad exchanges that you can use in TEs.
- Building your list is still the most effective way of using traffic exchange credits, as any marketer will tell you. Offer a free ebook or other bonus to get more subscribers. If that seems daunting, TE Profits can help you get started. It is a complete traffic exchange training and downline building system which also integrates with TrafficWave autoresponder. Upgraded members can rebrand a pre-made campaign with their own links, and offer a valuable TE Profits course to their subscribers.
- Geotarget traffic from any exchange with JoeGeo. Choose which sites to show to which countries, and sell the traffic from countries you don't need. You set the price, and any unsold traffic will be sent to your sites instead. Tip: use coupon code "GEOSPECIAL" for a 60% discount on the upgraded membership!
- Promote a PTP if you prefer a direct way of converting your credits to cash. Rotate4All offers the best rates in the industry, has only clean sites in rotation, and even pays for repeat visits. You can easily make money just by sending manual TE and PTC hits to your paid-to-promote link. However, not all traffic exchanges allow PTP links.