|EasyHits4U||15||1||Pays $0.3 per 1,000 pages surfed and $0.1 per referral. Site and banner geotargeting.|
|SmileyTraffic||12||.4||$0.03 / 100 pages surfed and $0.15 / referral. Monthly cash contests. Credits for promoting.|
|LegacyHits||3||*||Daily $0.15 for surfing 555 sites. Frequent bonuses and cash prizes. Progressive surf ratio.|
|Traffic-Splash||6||.3||Prize pages every 15 sites. Commando Surf bonuses for surfing certain TEs simultaneously.|
|10||.4||Beat the Average Surf for credit and cash rewards. Pays $0.15 for every active referral.|
|ILoveHits||3||.3*||Large membership. Rate increases as you surf. Bracket surfing with credit prizes.|
|StartXChange||3||.3||Surf bonuses, banner exchange, and an active forum. Rewards for showing your referral URL.|
|ThumbVu||6||.3||Highly focused on social networking and personal branding. Earn CTP badges.|
|Sweeva||*||-||Unique system where you have to be the highest bidder in order to get your site seen.|
|Soaring4Traffic||10||.3||Weekly cash and credit jackpot. Random surfing bonuses and letter collection game.|
|10||.5||Customize your membership with Activity Rewards. Play ViralTrafficGames as you surf.|
|TrafficG||15||1||Highly unique visitors, geotargeting, popular banner exchange. Monthly referral contests.|
|HitLink||15||1||Weekly jackpot with credits, money, and referrals. "Regular" and "Cash Prize" surfbars.|
|Hit2Hit||6||.5||Rotates sites of upgraded members in 30+ other traffic exchanges. Big membership.|
|ParagonTraffic||6||.5||Promotes your sites in several other manual traffic exchanges automatically.|
|RealHitz4U||6||.5*||Dynamic rate. Earn PowerSurfCentral bonuses, which include a free one month upgrade.|
|VastHits||15||.75||Pays cash for surfing (as random prizes) and $0.1 per referral. Solo ads with credit rewards.|
|TezakTraffic||8||.4||Unique script, list building ads and up to 50% cash commissions from referral upgrades.|
|TrafficSwarm||15||-||One of the biggest traffic exchanges online. Directory-style surfing. Good traffic delivery.|
|HitSafari||6||.5||Large membership, great surfing bonuses. Part of PowerSurfCentral, and sister site to DeepSeaHits.|
|15||1||Geotargeting, traffic statistics, banner impressions, and gambling for credits.|
|IT247||8||.5||Contests, downline builder, banner exchange. Variable surf timer (stay longer to earn more).|
|BriskSurf||15||.75||Unique surfbar with built-in site ratings. Visitor targeting by gender, age, and continent.|
|VikingHits||10||.5||Cash for surfing (up to $0.05 per 100 sites), weekly jackpot, PTC section.|
|DeepSeaHits||6||.5||Weekly jackpot. Free bonus credits when you surf HitSafari (and vice versa).|
|TrafficERA||10||.2*||Social networking, rewards for promoting, team surfing competitions. Sell credits for LogiBucks.|
|BlogClicker||20||.5||Quality blogs-only traffic exchange from the owner of TrafficG. Banner advertising.|
|DragonSurf||10||.3||Dynamic surfing ratio. Big membership.|
|ClickVoyager||8||.2*||Surfing contests with credit prizes. Rewards for showing your referral link.|
|SkyscraperSurf||6||.5||A lot of credit and money prize pages in rotation. Downline mailer & builder.|
Tips for using manual traffic exchangesAs you probably know, advertising your referral link or sales page in traffic exchanges directly isn't a good idea. You would end up sending thousands of hits without any results! Here are some tips on how to utilize TE traffic more effectively:
- Use splash pages provided by traffic exchanges to build your downlines. They load fast and are designed to grab the surfers' attention in those short seconds before they click on to the next site. If you are a member of many different exchanges, use a rotator service to promote all of them with a single URL.
- Design your own splash pages using free services like EasySplashBuilder. A custom splash page will usually be much more effective than a default one that most surfers have already seen hundreds of times.
- Track the performance of your splash pages and use your credits to advertise the most effective ones. The free splash page creator services I mentioned above have built-in tracking. If you host your own pages or use premade ones, try Trck.me. It will count the views and clicks (or conversions), and calculate the CTR for each page. What's more, it also works as a rotator with useful features like domain filtering.
- Building your list is still the most effective way of using traffic exchange credits. I personally use TrafficWave for this purpose; in addition to the excellent email marketing services, they also offer a great affiliate compensation plan thanks to which I get paid every month. Offer a free ebook or other bonus to get more subscribers.
- Earn text ad impressions with every view while promoting your splash / squeeze page. Adsvert is a quality text ad exchange that allows traffic from manual TEs. You can place their ad code on a splash page that you designed yourself, or even use the "floating" ad with any URL without the need to modify the website code.