Rotate4All is one of the best-known and steadily paying PTP programs which accepts traffic from manual TEs and other sources like PTC sites. Unfortunately, not that many large traffic exchanges allow PTPs in rotation, even if it’s clean and legitimate like Rotate4All.
With that in mind, here’s my list of the top traffic exchanges to help you earn with Rotate4All:
An exciting new rewards program for TE surfers has just launched. Called Finest Traffic, it pays cash for surfing MembersRule, HungryForHits, and many other top exchanges.
Simply sign up at Finest Traffic using the same email address you did for other TEs, and surf them like you usually do. Points will automatically accrue in your Finest Traffic account – one per 50 sites surfed at participating exchanges – which will then be converted to cash at the end of every week. It’s that simple!
It won’t make you rich, but it will help you earn a little extra for something you’re already doing anyway, so why not give Finest Traffic a try?
Traffic exchanges get members from all over the globe, and those members often want to promote their businesses to a local audience. Thus geotargeting is a useful feature to have. A couple years ago I compiled a list of manual exchanges with geotargeting. It remains relevant today as its comprised of industry leaders like EasyHits4U which have been operating for over a decade. This time I’ll be looking at automatic traffic exchanges which also boast this feature.
To begin with, here are the most popular autosurfs whose sites are available in English (and sometimes additional languages). Geotargeting is free unless stated otherwise:
A recent trend I noticed in traffic exchanges – particularly autosurfs – is sites loaded with web miners. These are scripts which utilize your computer’s CPU power to “mine” cryptocurrency. They are usually not viruses, and closing the offending site is enough to stop the mining process and the associated CPU usage spike – however, they still stall the traffic exchange’s timer and make your computer unresponsive.
Blocking browser mining is necessary for smooth TE surfing. Before we proceed, there are two points I want to make:
- Web miners are against the rules of every TE I’m a member of, whether auto or manual. How quickly they get removed from rotation depends on the team behind that particular exchange – if they employ moderators or run automated site checking which detects malicious scripts, it’ll happen sooner. Point is, there’s no problem with TEs themselves, just a few people who are looking to exploit them.
As members of the former SmileyTraffic know, the site underwent a complete redesign back in August. It is now called MembersRule, a quality manual-only exchange that runs on a modern LFMTE script. While it no longer pays $0.03 per 100 sites clicked, there are new ways to earn which make the income potential even higher. Earning cash is what most TE surfers are interested in, so here are the ways to do that at MembersRule:
- Daily surf reward (currently $0.02 after clicking 250 sites)
- Average surf rewards (weekly & monthly pay cash)
- Random cash prize pages
- Top promoter contest (bi-weekly)
- Top recruiter contest (monthly)
- Cash for each referral ($0.10 to $0.25)
- Cash commissions (5% to 45%)
- Revenue sharing with Owner upgrade*